Learn Techniques of how to Build a Structure of a Venture to Enhance Productivity and Innovation
4 sub modules
Objectives of the module
- To build the structure of a venture in order to enhance productivity and innovation
- To learn how to support the transition of ventures into established enterprises that have robust corporate structures
- Examine and develop insights on the types of organizational structures
- Analyze how to design and develop effective corporate structures
- Design inclusive governance structures and regulations
- Critique how ventures become established enterprises
Click Here | For the Next Module |
Click here for the"Fundraising for Scale Up Ventures" module
Meet the Facilitator
Christopher Odongo is the CEO of WYLDE International Ltd and co-founder of SNDBX. He is an entrepreneurship ecosystem builder and believes in developing partnerships to catalyse the success of entrepreneurs across Africa. He is a strategic planning consultant and business coach with 22 years experience working with SMEs across Africa. He is creative and practical in his approach. He has top skills in business coaching, strategy development, facilitation, leadership development, and personal development. Christopher has recently published a guide book for startups in Kenya. Christopher is also a public speaking coach and Business MC where he uses his skills to keep audiences engaged on matters of entrepreneurship.
At WYLDE International, Christopher leads a team of brilliant consultants and associates to deliver an inspirational growth program for entrepreneurs that to date has transformed more than 300 businesses.
If you are looking to build a robust entrepreneurship ecosystem or to build an organization from startup to growth stage or to motivate entrepreneurs or employees to achieve their goals, Christopher is the right person for the job. Christopher has over 18 years’ experience and insight on entrepreneurship development.